Due to current demand of mental health services in our shelters we are delightful to announce a new job opening. We welcome Psychologist who wants to join our team on a full-time basis to work with the children and adolescents who experience mental health challenges in our shelters. We are looking for individuals who are able to work in Greece or in EU under the guidance of The HOME Project’s Social Protection Unit and who have at least 2-3 years of experience with traumatized populations; experience with children is a plus.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Provide individual, group, family therapy to children, adolescent, and adults
- Maintain accurate and current clinical documentation.
- Cooperate with other treatment providers to coordinate care
- Be a focal point of communication between hosting and hosted populations;
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Attend weekly staff supervising
- Attend monthly training sessions conducted by Child Protection Unit
- Attend weekly Clinical meeting
- Closely cooperates with other team members, passing on the information and reporting clearly and concisely
- Ability to work rotating shifts
- University degree accredited in Greece
- License to practice Psychology in Greece
- Specialty in child and adolescence would be preferable
- Previous experience in working with Arabic speaking and Asian populations would be preferable
- IT literate
- Familiarity with refugee and migration processes (Asylum processes etc.)
- Cross-Cultural awareness
- Awareness and ability to work with survivors of gender-based violence and the subtleness and confidentiality principles that this entails.
- Computer literate & numerate
- Well organized and efficient
- Good interpersonal, team working & communications skills
- Understanding and willing to promote child protection
- High professional ethics, including abiding by rules of strict confidentiality
- Fluent in Greek & English (both written and spoken)
- Understanding and speaking of French, Arabic, Farsi, Pashtu or Urdu will be an asset
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and motivation letter to [email protected] mentioning in the email subject “Psychologist”.